Tuesday 1 January 2013

12 Tags for 2013-

Second post of the day, I must be on a roll....over the years I have never managed to do all 12 of Tim;s tags, so this year I thought I would give it a try.  wing yourself over to Tim's blog for the details.   This is my take on the January 2013 tag.    Hope I manage to keep it up.

1. Tag embossed with Clocks
2.Tag distressed- mine are Weathered wood, Spiced Marmalade, Broken China, edged with Vintage Photo.
3.Splatter with Water -dry
4. Die cut- Gadget Gears, colour with metallic Distress stains
5. Attach to tag and trim
6. Add film strip
7. Stamp sentiment, distress and add.
8. Add calender , and embellishments as you feel.

6 comments:

  1. How cool, you're very fast - a great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how cool, what a stunning tag. think I may give this a go as well after seeing this.
    have a great 2013 and see you at the barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on your tag. I hope to see all twelve that you post (wink wink).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out great, Francesca! I'll see if I'll give it a try too ... don't know yet.
    Alles Liebe, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool take on the TH tag... I also told myself I was going to try for the full set this year. Let's see how we go!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great colours and its turned out so well. I too am hoping to do all the tags - but I wont!!(laughing!) - I start off well and then .......well you know! Cx

    ReplyDelete