Wednesday 4 February 2015

WOYWW ~296 -Not a lot

 Its that time again to join the blog hopper over at the lovely Julia's, hop there for all the details.

This is my desk a the mo actually the Dinning table for my sewing.  For those of you who have read my blog in the past you can see its just as messy as my craft desk I don't get any better.  It does start off tidy but  hey......I'm in the process of rearranging the craft room so my sewing can go there too! watch this space.
This is one of my quilts that I finished this week. Called " Flying in Formation, not Quite"
 A closer look......
Plus this is the reverse to prove I haven't lost my Grunge /Steampunk roots
Last but not least a free machine embroidery seagull for a project I'm doing .  My first attempt. I know not too exciting but it is keeping me sane .
Wishing you all a good week.....

11 comments:

  1. I don't quilt, but I respect those that arel keeping this beautiful art form alive. I had to smile when I saw the rocking backing to it. Happy WOYWW and Blessings! #60

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning quilt!! BRAVO!!! And your lovely seagull looks perfect! Have a great week & God bless!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I am impressed by your sewing skills but I am ever so glad you have not lost your roots. Love the skull fabric. What a fantastic find that was.
    Hugs, Neet (and thinks for visiting me when I was out) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen - your interpretation of a pattern, customising is allowed. Love that seagull, for a first attempt it looks ok to me.
    Have a good week
    Christine aka Bishopsmate #73

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there I do envy quilt makers!! I attempted one but it was not brilliant- still in a box. Great first attempt with that seagull. Anne x #40

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the graphic quality of your quilt top. And that backing is, wow.... unexpected!

    Happy creating and happy woyww,

    Sandy #10

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving that quilt! Great job...your desk looks neat compared to mine at the moment, LOL!
    Hugs,
    Beth P
    #76 WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Francesca, ooooh I love you quilt, fantastic work. Have a great week and happy WOYWW Cheers RobynO#20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful quilt, I adore that backing ;) And your seagull - he's fab, I am becoming more and more interested in free sewing so I loved seeing him!

    Carmen x #53

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great quilt, Francesca, and I love the sea gull! Happy crafting, Chris # 11

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you've been keeping very busy Francesca, I love the material on the reverse of "Flying in Formation, not Quite" wow the hours that must have taken to put together. And I love your seagull I think it's brilliant. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete