Monday 17 September 2012

TAP the bag

 Just a quick post, re class I did yesterday at the Craft Barn with the lovely Helen Chilton.  the class was using TAP (Transfer Artist Paper), great stuff.  The panel was stamped then coloured with various mediums, Distress ink, markers etc, then ironed on to the calico bag.  The surround was then stamped with different colours of stazon. The ladies & I ( or is it me) had a good time.
A small sample I did when bag done, just colours with distress markers.

5 comments:

  1. ooooooo that looks gorgeous. the colours are awesome. looks like another great class.
    thanks for the advice re the flash, I tried that earlier today outside but the natural light was reflecting off of it a little to much in places.
    Are you doing andy's class next month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This looks fabulous.. Would love to get to some classes at the craft barn. But work gets in the way.. one day!!! Fabulous work Francesca... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag looks absolutely gorgeous, I love the stamps you've chosen and the colour combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francesca, this looks just wonderful! Love the colors and the whole combination of technique and images.
    I envy you guys, should do one of these classes, too .-)
    Best, Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete