Wednesday 18 September 2013

WoYWW #224- Made It.

 Its WOW time, details over at the lovely Julia's.  So this is my desk this morning, not much going on since last week, except some new stash.  Before anyone thinks, goodness she has alot of money...not the case.
By chance went into one of my local shops not a craft shop I hasten to add, and what did I aspy but Tim Holtz stamps at less than half price.  Not the new ones obviously but the ones have have wanted for a long time but couldn't justify the money, but now i let my self go and bought 7! such greed, LOL.  The arch has had some colour put down and the inside done abit, but it didn't get finished for the challenge I wanted to enter....never mind.
This is the finished artical for the blue tag I had started last week, for Dragon dream Tag it On.
So not much going on for me , thank you for stopping by,  and have a good day.

13 comments:

  1. I think I know which shop you popped into lol as I saw one in mine (Only one and I had it!) I'd have nabbed them too! Love the cirque alpha set. Have a fun time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck! What a wonderful shop you had. That is amazing and I have turned a violent shade of green from head to toe.
    Lucky you, just the right place the right time.
    Great tag you have finished, fab image.
    Thanks for your earlier visit - Hugs, Neet 30 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I spot TH stamps I don't have! Lucky you for finding them at that great price. I never find his stamps on sale! Awesome. The NYC one is one I am thinking of getting as I am in NYC and have his tote bag with that one on it. Hope you have a lot of fun creating! Thanks for the visit this morning! Winnie#83

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOvely tag you have made and love the balloon stamp in the top image, look a good size

    Thanks for sharing your crafting space and have a great week

    Candace #60

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a lucky find, at half price you just have to buy them. Happy stamping. Thanks for visiting the bears already today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebe Francesca, oh what a chance! Great stash ... congrats :-D And the tag is so gorgeous! Love it. I didn't make it, but that's okay. Viele liebe Grüße, Suzanne
    #91

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh you lucky thing !!! I would have liked some of those - they look great. :-) Fabulous Tag :-D

    HAPPY WOYWW 224

    IKE in Greece #49 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go! Isn't it great when having patience rewards you? Congrats on finding a whole bunch of TH at a great price!

    Your blue tag is great.

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (34)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab new stamps Francesca, I went back to the shop tonight but they didn't have anything new. Love Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tim Holtz stamps at half price where do you shop girlfriend I need to be getting my hands on some of them.
    It looks like you are going to have fun playing with them and I love your tag
    Have a great day today and a wonderful weekend
    Ria #61

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some AWESOME new stash, and a lovely tag, too!

    :)trisha
    #35 this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word - how lucky is that! Well done on your bargain buys... and lovely to see your jazzy tag again!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you just love a bargain? Congrats. And your tab looks great. April #115

    ReplyDelete